Friday, November 10, 2017

Fall Photo Shoot my Nieces and Nephew

Maybe I'm just a little biased, but I feel that I have some of the cutest nieces and nephews!!  It was hard to choose a few pictures to post...they were all so cute!! My sister didn't plan on having her picture taken, but I did get a couple of her holding her baby boy. She looked so pretty that I had to include one of those pictures, too!





Poor baby!! He didn't like being up on those hay bales, but isn't he so stinkin' cute??  He kept looking at his mama to rescue him, but when she didn't, he started giving Uncle Nick these awful looks, as if to say, "I can't believe you put me up here!!" 😄

 But we did end up getting some sweet smiles from him! 




2 comments:

  1. That last one is my VERY favorite. :) I also like the group shot of them two pictures above that. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

New Blog on Website

I am SO excited to announce that my very first photography website is up and running!  From now on, I will be posting on the blog on the web...